Tuesday, February 7, 2012

Why aren't any of my pixie hollow codes working?

Last year I got tons of cheats and I decided to make a new account but none of them work?Why aren't any of my pixie hollow codes working?
Actually, Pixie Hollow decided to have only a few codes so people would buy Membership.
Anyways, the only codes that do work :
165488 Rose Cami Daffodil Yellow
130408 Sparkle Poppy Skirt Daffodil Yellow
118337 Stargazer Pendant Watermelon Pink
106510 Leaf-and-Bloom Necklace
572031 Freesia Flower Wrist Flounce
293015 Satin Flower Garland
767130 Freesia Flower Ankle Flounce

I don't know if Pixie Hollow expired these codes too, so you'll have to check.Why aren't any of my pixie hollow codes working?
you're welcome :)

Report Abuse

Why aren't any of my pixie hollow codes working?
sorry i guess they expired?

No comments:

Post a Comment