Thursday, February 9, 2012

Disney: Faeries of Pixie Hollow?

I have read a few of the books put out by Scholastic, but something is definately missing. Where does the story begin? Is there a movie? A cartoon? A book I've not yet found? What/where is the first "Pixie Hollow" story!!?



(Ok, I know they're *way* below my reading level, but who cares? the stories are cute!)Disney: Faeries of Pixie Hollow?
there is a movie coming out with tinkerbell and the fairies. pixie hollow is the secret world where the fairies live.

the books are:

Fairy Dust and the Quest for the Egg

The Trouble With Tink

Vidia and The Fairy Crown

Lily's Pesky Plant

Beck and The Great Berry Battle

There are a couple more but they all start with the quest for the egg.

They might be the books you are talking about but I will give you the address

http://disney.go.com/fairies/books/books鈥?/a>

That's all I can say. Check the website out. Hope it helps.

No comments:

Post a Comment