Tuesday, February 7, 2012

Does anybody have a pixie hollow magical membership card number?

it was my birthday and i wanted it like forever im not saying u have to but it would be very nice if u give me a straight from the store code. and u can also get it at www.toysrus.com it's very simple either mail it to me or send me a email of the code. my email is deddrande@yahoo.com so yeah whenever u have the straight from the store code mail me it ! thx u!Does anybody have a pixie hollow magical membership card number?
I have a question for you...

Do you really think that people are going to buy and spend money to buy you a membership?

Even though they don't know you, you really think so?

I suggest you to buy your O-W-N membership.

Don't ask others to buy you membership!

No comments:

Post a Comment