Saturday, February 4, 2012

Where can you get the basket in Pixie Hollow? Best answer gets ten points!!?

Hi. I know this is a dumb question, but I was wondering where you get that basket. Is it a member thing?, can you get it with a secret code?. Please tell me, this is a question to all Pixie Hollow users. thanks!Where can you get the basket in Pixie Hollow? Best answer gets ten points!!?
I have a pixie hollow account and I'm a member. So, I'd love to help you, but could you please be more specific? I've been using pixie hollow for a long time now, but I don't know what basket you are talking about! lol I'm sorry, but I'm a bit confused; what/which basket?Where can you get the basket in Pixie Hollow? Best answer gets ten points!!?
you can get the Firefly Light Basket from Iridessa'a Sunflower Situation QuestWhere can you get the basket in Pixie Hollow? Best answer gets ten points!!?
wal-mart

No comments:

Post a Comment