Thursday, February 9, 2012

Questions about Pixie Hollow?

I have played Pixie hollow for a while now and yesterday, November 29th, 2010 was the day it said that they are" TINKERING AWAY" and it has been like that and it still has today, November 30th, 2010. What is going on? Is it that Pixie hollow is messing up or is it that they are still busy " TINKERING AWAY" ????? I sure hope that Pixie Hollow opens back up!!!!!!!!Questions about Pixie Hollow?
Hmm... Well, yesterday I was able to play and it said nothing like "Tinkering away"...

Right now it's still working for me. If it's still says "Tinkering away", I suggest that you contact Pixie Hollow and let them know that you can't play because of that sign.

Probably, the Never Council is just modifying something in the Hollow, don't worry, I think everything will be just fine.



I wish you luck.

No comments:

Post a Comment