Thursday, February 9, 2012

PIXIE HOLLOW UNUSED MEMBERSHIP?

I wouldn't care if Pixie Hollow saved the really cool stuff for members, but literally EVERYTHING is for members only, so if someone knows of a unused membership 16 digit code I would sure love if you emailed it to me!!!! at alone1993@aol.comPIXIE HOLLOW UNUSED MEMBERSHIP?
I am sorry, but I don't have one. I think it's not fair that other people have to give you free membership just because they have one and maybe don't want it anymore. Plus, they don't even know you... I suggest you to buy your OWN membership.



You can do some chores around the house and tell your parents to give you 1$ a day. So that way you can get 6 bucks in 6 days, and go buy it at Target or Toys R Us or with any other payment that is available.



Good luck!

No comments:

Post a Comment