Tuesday, February 7, 2012

Should i become a member on pixie hollow?

is it fun? should i become a member on it?? =/Should i become a member on pixie hollow?
I am a member on pixie hollow, and I think it's really fun, you can get clothes, earn more badges (and faster), change your hairstyle, unlock more cool stuff !



But, like the first answer, it's better if you try out the game without the membership and see if you like it.Should i become a member on pixie hollow?
Seems like a cute little game, but to pay monthly for.....I dunno.



Play the free version for a bit and see if you like it. From there weigh out if those few extra benefits would really make you happier for the extra 6 bucks a month. Granted, that is cheap considering some other games now a day, but still.....always make sure.Should i become a member on pixie hollow?
Pixie Hollow is a Blast! There are plus, and minus to being a member.



I always enjoyed playing, member or not, because of the friends I have on there. I didn't mind being a free flying fairy at all. I just had fun.



With that being said, once I became a member, I was even more hooked! There is so much more to experience as a member. However, with my membership ending soon (I got a year membership) I am faced with the reality that some things I am use to having access to will soon be unavailable to me. So, I'll have to either figure a way to renew, or remind myself of the love I had for the game BEFORE I got my membership. *sigh*



Either way, I think the game is TOTALLY worth playing.



For more information on the game, and what is available to member fairies/sparrow men (boy fairies) vs non-member you should visit: http://disneyonlineworlds.com/index.php/鈥?/a> and http://www.pixiehollowforums.com/



Look forward to seeing you around the hollow.



When your membership ends, any membership only items (clothes, home items) will no longer be able to use. That includes items you are wearing. They will still be in your storage for when you renew, but you won't be able to access them.

No comments:

Post a Comment