Tuesday, February 7, 2012

Can can some one give me an UNUSED member ship code for pixie hollow :D thanks!?

can some one give me an UNUSED member ship code for pixie hollow :D thanks! its for my little sister shes really getting bummed out cuz she cant buy anything on her game and i wanna help :DCan can some one give me an UNUSED member ship code for pixie hollow :D thanks!?
I'm sorry, but I don't think that someone is going to give out free membership just for your little sister...

I hope you know that membership costs money, so I think you should buy your own.



Try to save a little and you'll be able to buy it, good luck !Can can some one give me an UNUSED member ship code for pixie hollow :D thanks!?
ugh im getting tired of this game some ppl cant buy member ship and we arent gonna play dis kitty fairy game for the rest of our lives and i dont really get why we have to pay just to have fun even if u had to pay a penny stile u shouldnt have to pay anything just to have fun gosh its not fair :(

Report Abuse

Can can some one give me an UNUSED member ship code for pixie hollow :D thanks!?
its not fair to others who cant pay for member ship and have to look at other accounts with betta things if there a member

Report Abuse

No comments:

Post a Comment