Thursday, February 9, 2012

Pixie Hollow missing fairy?

I havnt been on my pixie hollow account in a while so i decide to get on a couple of days ago, when i logged on my fariy that i had already made before was gone and it told me that i had to create a fairy in order to play...but i already have a fairy where did it go?Pixie Hollow missing fairy?
Up until recently (about the time they added the option to create a sparrowman vs. all fairies) you didn't have to log on and your fairy would happily stay around. Now, because of the growth of the game and server space needed, if you don't log on every 3 months at least your fairy will be deleted. My friend had that happen to her. She asked the site about it and they basically said that if your fairy is not flown into the mainland on a regular basis she will get restless and choose to fly there on her own and will not return. It use to be if it hadn't been too long ago that they were deleted that they could bring them back. Now it seems that the only way you can get your fairy returned to you is if your fairy is a member when she was removed. It's pretty stinky for anyone who doesn't have time to play during the school year, but seeing as the game has turned into a mostly member game, I guess it stands to reason. I'm sorry that you lost your fairy, but you can create a new one if you so choose. There is quite bit of stuff going on right now with Camp Pixie Dust, which ends at the end of August I believe. Hope to see you around the hollow.Pixie Hollow missing fairy?
Hi there, when you don't play with your fairy for a long time, it will be disappeared because of inactivity. (that means when you don't play)

I had a fairy from 2008, after a long time I decided to play on it... Then my fairy was gone. So I was obliged to create a new account.

No comments:

Post a Comment