Thursday, February 9, 2012

Pixie Hollow tech problem?

I've been playing in pixie hollow for a while now and a few days ago my computer tower broke. so while that one is getting fixed I'm using an old computer. now i went to play on pixie hollow and i logged in fine but then the site said i didn't have any fairy's! now i have put in a lot of work into that fairy. and not only that it won't even let me create a new one!!! someone plz help!!!!Pixie Hollow tech problem?
My best advice is to contact Pixiehollow.com directly. I know that you can either shoot them a email, or for a more direct approach there is a phone number. Which you can find if you click on any of the tabs on the bottom of your screen (ie, membership, parents, etc.) and then the left bar will come up with the "Help" option. The staff is very helpful and I'm sure they will do whatever they can to find your lost little fairies.



Best of Luck!Pixie Hollow tech problem?
no puedo jugare

Report Abuse

No comments:

Post a Comment