Saturday, February 4, 2012

Does anyone have an unused Pixie Hollow membership card my sister can use?

Please? I'll give you all the cheat codes. She seven and she fell in love with it when I started playing. If you're generous enough to do this for her, email me at savannathegypsy@gmail.com. THANKS A TON!Does anyone have an unused Pixie Hollow membership card my sister can use?
I'm sorry, but I don't think there is one. However, maybe if you buy her a gift card, or clickables, she'll be satisfied. The clickables come with great clothing items for her wardrobe, and the gift cards cost about $5 or $10. I would recommend saving up to get her a membership as a suprise. I have been saving up for a $500 laptop for only six months, and right now I have $427. If you decide to keep looking, try just looking for good codes. For the latest codes, go to this link: http://www.disneysonlineworlds.com/index.php/Pixie_Hollow_Secret_Codes. Hope this helps!Does anyone have an unused Pixie Hollow membership card my sister can use?
I don't think someone would buy a membership card and then not use it... Why not buy her one for her birthday or something?

No comments:

Post a Comment