Thursday, January 19, 2012

Where is Tinker Bell's secret party place in Pixie Hollow?

I play Pixie Hollow online, and I recently found out that Tinker Bell has a secrect party place somewhere within. Does anybody know where it is? Also, I've heard that if you find Tinker Bell's hammer, you can have the tinker talent. Rumor or not?Where is Tinker Bell's secret party place in Pixie Hollow?
It was in Cottonpuff Field from October 24th to 28th. You had to go to Maple Tree Hill then fly down to where there was a leaf and a cotton puff tree. You also got a hammer from tink and also got the chance to get a 100 dandelion puffs. You cant get there now. The tinker talent thing is a rumor because I have the hammer and I dont have tinker talent. You choose it when you create a fairy. Where is Tinker Bell's secret party place in Pixie Hollow?
I'm not sure since I just started playing 10 minutes ago, but I don't think that rumor sounds very true. I saw a poll asking which talent should be added, and Tinker-talent was one of them, so I doubt it's attainable already.



As for the party place, I didn't even know about it! Sounds cool. Maybe someone else has asked the same thing?

No comments:

Post a Comment