Tuesday, January 31, 2012

What is the name of this game, sorta like pixie hollow, a mmorpg?

this has been bugging me for the longest time. When I was younger, maybe a couple of years a go there was this game, a mmorpg that involved no fighting. Basically you made your character and collected gems (I think) you could play mini games (there was one mini game where you bounced seeds on a trowel to get into a bag.) plant plants. you could ride skate boards and walk around and talk. All i know is it was a browser based game for kids, anyone know what it is?What is the name of this game, sorta like pixie hollow, a mmorpg?
Poptropica?

Link in source.What is the name of this game, sorta like pixie hollow, a mmorpg?
me2? Because I played that before and that's exactly what you did
  • female mask
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment