Tuesday, January 31, 2012

How do you get a free membership code on pixie hollow?

I've been playing for a while and want to be a member but I don't have the money and my parents wont get me one.can someone help me??? plzHow do you get a free membership code on pixie hollow?
YOU CAN'T - umm... One month is only 6 bucks, it's not that pricy, how cheap are you? don't you have 6 bucks? seriously....it's only 6 bucks...How do you get a free membership code on pixie hollow?
well maybe she doesnt have 6 bucks u dont have to be rude about it

Report Abuse

How do you get a free membership code on pixie hollow?
To my knowledge there isn't a way to get a free membership.



Pixie Hollow does, however, have contests every or every other month. The prizes vary each time. Some of the items I've seen range from special items for the winning fairies, one month membership, trips, and various other prizes.



I recommend that since you parents will not let you purchase a membership card that you keep your eyes on the contest area on pixiehollow.com and the next time that the prize/prize pack contain a gift card make sure you enter it.



Best of Luck!

No comments:

Post a Comment