Friday, January 27, 2012

Does anyone have an UNUSED pixie hollow membership code?

Only unused if there is one.



P.S.- i really dont feel bad for ripping off disney. This game used to be free and now that you have to pay to do ANYTHING fun is just ridiculous.Does anyone have an UNUSED pixie hollow membership code?
No, sorry. There's no way you can get free membership. You have to buy your own.



P.S. I agree with you.Does anyone have an UNUSED pixie hollow membership code?
Try using GPT (get paid to) sites to get one.



Some good ones are:

tiny.cc/rewards1signup

tiny.cc/prizerebelsignup



I personally prefer Rewards1, but more people use PrizeRebel. It'd be great if you use the link(s) above, as it directs you to my referral link, and I will get extra points without any cost to you.



Basically, you fill offers out, or do surveys, etc, and you get points by completing offers (not all of them give points).

Once you get enough points, you can custom order a reward, or pick one on the rewards list.



I've used these sites, and I've gotten a few rewards from them. They usually take exactly 3 days to deliver game codes (or at least for me), and I successfully got multiple game codes from the sites I mentioned.



Cheers! I hope you'll like the sites.



P.S. I recommend getting another email... your regular one would be crammed in no time from all the spam the offers send you. But make sure you give your real information to the sites; they don't send spam, and you'll get codes in the email if you're choosing that type of reward.Does anyone have an UNUSED pixie hollow membership code?
SAME. Disney used to be awesome with awesome shows and the only game you ever had to pay for was toontown *rolls eyes*

No comments:

Post a Comment