Thursday, January 26, 2012

What is the purpose of community tailoring in Pixie Hollow?

I don't understand what the purpose of Community Tailoring. Doesn't it only help the people who are members since they will probably be getting those clothes that people make for them, via Community Tailoring?



Also, are there any other secret codes? Only four work for me, the last time I tried.What is the purpose of community tailoring in Pixie Hollow?
Fly with you! To answer your second question first, as of right now all the codes that use to work now only unlock the same four items.



As far as community tailoring, we (my friends and I) don't really know what it does. I believe that the original purpose was to make it seem as though our clothes were going to the new fairies, but since the update to the create a fairy feature the only purpose it seems for community tailoring feature is to unlock patterns and to earn your seasonal badges. The community tailoring items may end up in stores for members to buy, but they don't say who made them or anything, so... I think it's just something to keep our little pixies busy.



Hope that helps.

No comments:

Post a Comment