Tuesday, January 31, 2012

Is there any nice game site like Pixie Hollow where we can fly,chat and have parties?

i have been playing on pixie hollow and sometimes its not working for me.....i am really bored of it nowadays too so please tell me a more fun site where we can fly and have parties....i have tried meez.com and i liked it so much but it is starting to bore me...lol!! so please please tell me some sites!!Is there any nice game site like Pixie Hollow where we can fly,chat and have parties?
IMVU IS THE TOTAL SHIZZ THESE DAYS

YOU CAN MAKE A FEMALE AVATAR HOWEVER YOU WANT AND YOU CAN GET PIXIE WINGS

SOME WINGS HAVE EFFECTS LIKE "FLY"

YOU CAN CHAT AND THROW PARTIES IN IMVU TOOIs there any nice game site like Pixie Hollow where we can fly,chat and have parties?
Heyy, I'll make you unbored on meez! :DD Im rawrr_its_zoey... I am a verry, interesting person O_O Ok well add me(:

No comments:

Post a Comment