Thursday, January 26, 2012

How do you get a membership code for pixie hollow?

I heard there are codes that you can type in that give you membership. where can i get one?How do you get a membership code for pixie hollow?
ive been playing pixie hollow for a long time and i havent heard of codes that can give u free membership but i think ur talking about secret codes that will give u more clothes and storage just click the link below and ull see the codes:

http://www.disneyonlineworlds.com/index.鈥?/a>How do you get a membership code for pixie hollow?
hey there are pixie holloe membership card numbers but you have to buy a membership card to do that well today is your lucky day cause ive been playing pixie hollow for ages now and won of my friends gave me a card it is (unused) so if you want it you can have it 6372-2736-3678-2823.

Report Abuse

How do you get a membership code for pixie hollow?
I hope it works!!!!!!!!! I know how she feels! I'm not a member and they do a good job to get you to want to be a member!

Report Abuse

No comments:

Post a Comment