Thursday, January 26, 2012

How do you open the Pixie Hollow jewelry box?

I bought this for my daughter as a birthday present about a month ago, and we are still unable to open it. I used the charms as directed in the instructions, but it just won't open. Wondering if anybody else has answers or if this is a normal problem?How do you open the Pixie Hollow jewelry box?
Are you speaking of opening the drawer, or connecting to the internet and getting the charms to load to your computer?



If you are speaking about the drawer, my daughters gets stuck quite a bit and I have to tug hard to get it to open. She's little so if she does it she about falls over trying to get it open.



If you are talking about connecting to the internet, then I'm sorry about the first part of my answer. ;)



Make sure you have the Clickables program downloaded to your computer. You should be able to find this from the Pixie Hollow website. Once that is installed and opened, connect your jewelry box to your computer. It will ask you to log in/verify that the account information you are entering will be attached to that item. Once that is done you should be able to transfer the reward for each charm to the fairy of your choice.



There is also a "Help" email address you can find on PixieHollow.com which is still active if you need further assistance. (I recently emailed them about a defective charm I had...not much help, but at least they answered me. *shrug*)



Best of Luck!How do you open the Pixie Hollow jewelry box?
I'm glad I could help. =D And yes, I was the same way... I really didn't want to break my daughters birthday gift, but I wanted to keep all her charms in one spot. ;)

Report Abuse

How do you open the Pixie Hollow jewelry box?
This website should be able to help you: https://enterpriseportal.disney.com/gopu鈥?/a>



Sorry, I'm only on level 1, so please copy and paste my link.
  • eczema cream
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment